Recently I was asked a qestion by my Aunty, about her grandmother, Rosina, as we called her.
This prompted me to dig a little deeper and document my findings for prosterity. Although I knew quite a bit about her, through research and information handed down by our past family historian Aunty Jan and other tid bits I had discovered but not really documented. So, the question asked pushed me to the keyboard!
Below you will find:
- Documentation detailing my research.
- A copy of Deeds to Lot 31 Government Road, Mascot – the property Rosenia Maude Matthews purchased in 1912 and details of her mortgage.
- Rosenia’s Last Will & Testament dated three months prior her demise.
- Rosenia and Edward’s Family Portrait taken in 1926.
- Newspaper article published in Milton Ulladulla – The Times, Wednesday December 9, 2009.
1 thought on “Rosenia Maud/e Webber nee Matthews”
Fantastic family photos!
LikeLiked by 1 person